Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay 2010

This past weekend I joined in and ran the Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back from Logan to Park City 188miles long. It was a blast and our team made every sleep deprived minute and muscle ache worth it.


Our triplet cheer squad

My aunt finishing a beast of a hill

Two of the studly men on our team (they had done a half Ironman triathlon the weekend before. Cazy!!

Running my last of 3 legs and feeling good!
I would do it again in a heart beat!!!

4 comments:

The Nate and Sara Project said...

I think your completely nuts, but totally admire you at the same time :)

Wendi said...

Howly cow!

Alison Berrett said...

Go superwoman! Is Uncle Steve wearing a wig in that picture? Nice. Elli wants Addie to know that she should bring her swim suit next week!

marci81 said...

I'm doing the Ragnar Relay from Miami to Key West in early January, excited but nervous I'm leg 9 so at least I have a little while I have to start feeling too tired;) Looks like you had fun and I'm sure many more hills than I will have!!!

Follow me at http://safetygirl81.blogspot.com/