Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 Months = 9 Silly Pictures

Addie turns 9 months today and is growing so fast. She took her FIRST STEPS (3 before falling down) on Sunday!!!! Time is flying by!!!


Kicking back and enjoying her bottle
Playing with her fridge farm
Going over the box instead of around it.

Helping mommy with the laundry
getting into Daddy's Skittles
After a yummy dinner
Showing her excitement over her first pair of Princess PJs
First (and wont be the last) time putting her hair in curlers.

4 comments:

LBB said...

She's darling! And I can't believe she's started walking already - how time flies.

Des said...

Steph she is SOOOOOO cute. I can't believe so big. how time flies. They are so fun at this age-right? I love her little curls and big eyes. Adorable

Liz said...

SUCH a cutie. She looks so much like you! I know, our parents used to say it and we'd roll our eyes - but time really does fly!

Zack said...

I love her curled hair! SO cute!